February is Show Month- Richdon Koi(posted: 28-01-2013)
IT'S SHOW TIME
Celebrate this show at Richdon throughout February.
If you visit Richdon Koi throughout February we will offer you the following:-
- A weekly special offer for all those ordering from our website or via phone.
This week for every order OVER £50 we will send you a FREE Richdon Harvest DVD & 1kg of Nurtri-Clay.
- 30% discount on ALL koi shown on our website either on our main page or Japan pages. New koi will be released over the show weekend, and will be on our main website early February. They can be purchased with discounts from our Japan pages too. The 30% discount is from the full value of the koi not the already discounted price.
- Collect from the show a £5 voucher to claim back when you spend over £50 here at Richdon Koi. . On the show weekend you HAVE to collect a voucher from the show, which is equivilant to your entry fee. How good is that?
If you are visiting a weekend before you can claim £5 off any purchase over £50.
- New koi from our recent visit to Japan will be on view for the first time over the show weekend. These included Dainichi Tosai, hand selected on our recent visit.
All koi can be seen and purchased via our Japan pages at present, then be photographed next week and for sale on our main koi for sale pages.
These koi ARE included in this months special offer of 30% discoun. These koi are aleady in quarantine to be conditioned for the show weekend. Our sales/collection ponds will be at 11c over this weekend.
- Koi purchased prior to the show can be collected over the show weekend. Richard will be at the shop over the weekend to sort out your collections. Donna and Big Al will be on our stand at the show, please come along and say hello.
Please remember old points collected before Februery 1st 2012 will expire at the end of February this year.
All points will then go onto a 12month expiry time period.
If you wish to use your points on any of the koi we have on our website, then you can claim your 10% members discount and then use up to 50% of the value of each koi. You cannot use your points with any special offers sorry, please understand.
Once you have purchased your koi, you will then recieve NEW points to the value of money purchased.
So as an example if you have 150 points and buy a koi worth £300 after discount, it will only cost you £150. You will then recieve 15 points towards your next purchase, and these points will last 12months.
You will now see from our website that our dry goods range is increasing in variety and our prices are VERY compeitive.
On top of all that for every purchase you make via our website, phone or in store you will recieve 1 point for every £10 on most goods and koi.
Making Richdon Koi your local koi shop for all your needs no matter where you are.
We are now open on Saturdays & Sundays throughout the Spring and summer, with the exception of Easter Sunday, were we will be closed.
We are open for visiting 10am till 4pm on Saturdays and Sundays
Our phone lines will be answered:-
Monday to Thursday 9am till 4pm
Saturday and Sunday 10am will 4pm
Orders placed before 1pm will be sent out the same day. After this time they will generally be sent the following working day.
If you wish to visit use during the week for dry goods please phone first and make an appointment. If you turn up after a long journey without notice we may not have anyone to help you.
Our fish house however will remain closed for viewing during weekdays so we can feed our koi. You can however visit our fish house with 1 weeks prior notice
We will remain fully closed on a Friday throughout the year.