Richdon News- May 2009(posted: 11-05-2009)
Dear Koi Club Member
Newsletter May 2009
May is a big month for Richdon Koi with something happening every weekend for all levels of the hobby.
Dates to remember:-
- TODAY (11th May) - ALL the exsisting koi on our website have been re-photographed and priced to sell. With many showing a large reduction in price for the benefit of our customers. The new spring trip tosai can also viewed on our two websites:- www.richdon-koi.com & www.richdonkoifarm.co.uk with video content of most koi above £350.
- Wednesday 13th May - All New Nisai bought on our spring trip will be on our "Koi for sale" pages of the Richdon Koi website.
- MAY 16th & 17th:- We are doing a special 10% members discount in store on dry goods PLUS even more of our cheaper range of Tosai on view for the first time.
- Bank holiday weekend (23rd/24th May):- New Nisai and older koi on view in the fish house, ready for sale and collection. The special tosai purchased for the 50k this year will be on view prior to going into our 50,000gallon pond for this seasons growth and development. There will also be some special offers in store over this weekend aswell.
- May 30th & 31st :- Special TOSAI weekend. All the new spring tosai will be on view, for sale and collection. There will be more special offers in store over this weekend.
In more detail:-
Here you can view each koi with a very clear picture and in most cases a much improved video.
Over the years we have strived to offer a better and better website, showing nearly all koi to the best of our ability. I hope you will agree that our pictures and video have improved dramatically this Spring. We are quite confident that the pictures and video show off our Spring collection as best as possible, to aid your selection of that special new koi before you travel. Mind you in most cases having the koi in the bowl in front of you certainly takes some beating and we feel the koi are even better when displayed this way.
May Bank holiday weekend (23rd/24th/25th May)
Saturday 10am till 5pm
Sunday 10am till 4pm
Monday 10am till 4pm
Over this weekend we will have on show our Spring collection of Nisai and older koi. Please remember these koi will be the last until the autumn as we only have two or three shipments per year.
In Store we will be having some special offers on dry goods.
Don't forget our Japanese maples, they are looking at their best!
Our Special TOSAI weekend will be Saturday May:- 30th & Sunday 31st.
This is one of the main events of the year here at Richdon these days.
First viewing of Spring 2009 tosai collection. Some to go into the 50,000gallon pond for growing on this season, some to be on view in our main fish house this summer. Tosai above £450 qualify for being grown in our 50k this summer for a fee of £195. See last years harvest video showing the results we had last season HERE.
Of course the usual 10% members discount is shown with each koi's price, and remember, you can use up to 50% to the value of the discounted price you loyalty points collected.
Doors open at 10am on the Saturday
The Richdon Koi Team
Local rate 08450 702704
Local/Mobile 01283 529176
Option 1 for Sales
Option 2 for Technical/enquiries