HOT NEWS -Richdon Koi Harvest 1(posted: 17-08-2008)
Dear Koi Club Member
Richdon Harvest 1
10% members discount on dry goods in store!
This coming Bank Holiday weekend we are releasing over 400 NEW koi
These are all mainly still tosai and as large as the nisai we bring back in the autumn in most cases already.
YES you can use saved up loyalty points and YES you can gain points for buying these koi (small koi l£75 and less being held buy one get one free)
We have the following on offer:-
- OVER 70 Omosako Shiro Utsuri's with prices to suit everyones pocket!
- Chagoi's, Yamabuki's, & Ochiba's to die for, with some well over 40cm already!
- All ranges of Go Sanke with Tancho Kohaku's
- Shusui, Hi-Utsuri's, Asagi, Beni-Kumunryu, Soragoi, Hariwake, Kujaku etc etc
- Everything is high quality at prices you won't believe due to them being grown on here at Richdon this summer.
- No we haven't had a new shipment, in we fact we have had NO new koi on site since our Spring shipments in April!
Please remember, if you are un-heated we won't be keeping any koi this winter for you, so maybe a last chance to place new koi into your pond before the Autumn!
None of the koi are below circa 30cm by the way that are being released.
We will NOT be placing any pictures of these koi on the web site this week, so you have to come along and see for yourselves what is on offer. The workload involved is too much to do in one week and we feel the quality of these koi will not shine on our web site.
A new format of selling the koi in our fish house is going to be trialed this autumn, making it a LOT easier to select a koi in your price range. Come along and see for yourself our fantastic collection of koi.......
Doors open at 10am on Saturday until 5pm
Sunday 10am to 4pm
Bank Holiday Monday 10am to 4pm
See you this weekend
The Richdon Koi Team